All Your Rights and Reservations
Drinks On Tap Limited trading as ‘Drinks On Tap’ (“Drinks On Tap”) provide app features to you when you visit or shop on our mobile named app “Drinks On Tap” (the “Mobile App” on both Google Play and App Store) (“Drinks On Tap Services”). Please see our Privacy Notice and our Cookies Notice to understand how we collect and process your personal information through Drinks On Tap Services. Drinks On Tap provides the Drinks On Tap Services and sells the services to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Conditions of Use
Please read these conditions carefully before using Drinks On Tap Services. By using Drinks On Tap Services, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these conditions. When you use a Drinks On Tap Service (for example Drinks On Tap applications for mobile), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that Drinks On Tap Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
Our agreement with you is solely in relation to the provision of software to enable you to order a delivery and the terms of this Conditions of Use only become binding when a delivery driver agrees to deliver your order and enters into a contract with you on the terms of a delivery agreement between you and the driver.
Beelivery is not responsible for the delivery driver who makes the delivery to you, nor for the items that he/she delivers as son as they are handed over from the Drinks On Tap store. However, we do take all reasonable steps to assist in ensuring that you are happy with the service that your delivery driver provides to you.
After you order, we pack your order in our regularly sanitised store then we attempt to find your driver who can deliver them to you. By placing an order, you agree that we can share your personal details (including location and phone number) with nearby drivers. We cannot guarantee delivery or fulfilment of all the items within your order and if we cannot find your driver within 40 minutes of the time that you place your order, we will cancel the order and send you an email or text message notifying you of cancellation.
When using a credit/debit card to pay, we use your card details to pre-authorise payment for your items.
Once your order is placed and paid for, you cannot cancel an order.
If you cannot resolve a complaint with your driver to your satisfaction, you may contact us and we will assist in finding a resolution.
1. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use any Drinks On Tap Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices or by posting e-mail messages or communications on the website or through the other Drinks On Tap Services. For contractual purposes, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
2. RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALISATION
As part of the Drinks On Tap Services, we may recommend features, products, and services, including third party ads that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience.
3. COPYRIGHT, AUTHORS’ RIGHTS AND DATABASE RIGHTS
All content included in or made available through any Drinks On Tap Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of Drinks On Tap or its content suppliers copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the content of any Drinks On Tap Service without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of any Drinks On Tap Service (e.g. our prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Drinks On Tap Service are trademarks or trade dress of Drinks On Tap. Drinks On Tap’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Drinks On Tap’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Drinks On Tap. All other trademarks not owned by Drinks On Tap that appear in any Drinks On Tap Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Drinks On Tap.
5. LICENCE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and applicable Service Terms, Drinks On Tap or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Drinks On Tap Services. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of any Drinks On Tap Service or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Drinks On Tap Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Drinks On Tap or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No Drinks On Tap Service, nor any part of any Drinks On Tap Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Drinks On Tap without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Drinks On Tap’s names or trademarks without our express written consent.
You may not misuse the Drinks On Tap Services. You may use the Drinks On Tap Services only as permitted by law. The licences granted by Drinks On Tap terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT
You may need your own Drinks On Tap account to use certain Drinks On Tap Services, and you may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it.
If you use any Drinks On Tap Service you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
You must not use any Drinks On Tap Service: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any Drinks On Tap Service, or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
7. THIRD PARTY BUSINESSES
Parties as well as Drinks On Tap will provide the products as advertised on this website. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the products of, any of these third party businesses or individuals. Drinks On Tap does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions or products, of all of these or any other third parties.
8. BEELIVERY’S ROLE
Drinks On Tap provides a platform for you to order products from Drinks On Tap as well as third party sellers. While Drinks On Tap as a service provider can help facilitate transactions that are carried out on the Drinks On Tap mobile app, Drinks On Tap is neither the buyer nor the seller of the advertised products. Drinks On Tap provides a service for customers to order products and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is between you and the driver we procure to fulfil your order. Drinks On Tap is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the drivers agent.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Drinks On Tap Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Drinks On Tap Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage in contract, negligence or otherwise where:
• There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us
• The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of an such breach
• Any loss or damage (or increase in loss or damage) results from a breach by you of these terms and conditions
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights
10. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
We reserve the right to make changes to any Drinks On Tap Services, policies, terms and conditions including these Conditions of Use, and Service Terms at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the Drinks On Tap Services. If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
12. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
This website is owned and maintained by Drinks On Tap Limited. You can write to us
Unit 11A Capital Business Centre
22 Carlton Road
Surrey CR2 0BS
13. APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including: •IP address,•Browser type,•Internet Service Provider,•Referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- When you place an order using the Site, App or Telephone
- This allows us to fulfill the sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. This information is then passed onto our order management system which allows us to correctly pack and ship your order using the requested delivery method.
- When you send a query or other type of enquiry from our service channels
- We handle your data in order to respond to your particular query. We store this information for any future communication.
- When you create an online account
- This allows us to know more information about you and to provide you with a better shopping experience. It also allows you the ability to login and get a single view of all your information such as: Orders, Wishlist’s and On Tap points (our loyalty scheme).
- When you make a purchase as a ‘guest customer’
- This allows us to fulfill a sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. We only record transactional information as you are a guest customer.
- When you process payment of a product or service
- We process your data to prevent fraudulent transactions. Our payment providers are PayPal and Worldpay and we do not see your card data.
- When you consent to receiving marketing activities
- The Business regularly sends out a Newsletter via email (hereinafter “Newsletter”) to all Users (unless they have ‘opted-out’). In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from Drinks On Tap and about the upcoming week’s events or special promotions.
- User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending an email to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will keep you informed and up-to-date with the latest events, offers, promotions and products by email and/or SMS. We may also tailor our marketing content or ask you for feedback to improve your experience.
- When you engage via our social media services
- We use your data to respond to your social queries via Hootsuite and engage on posts you may have liked/commented
- When you enter prize draws and competitions
- We administer any of our competitions to provide a fair opportunity to you. We will only do this based on the consent given at the time of entering. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give the Business permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes.
- When you choose to complete a survey
- We will use this in order to help us make our web site and services better. Any responses we receive from users will be used only to evaluate our web site and services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with any non-employees of Business, except that information provided in the Feedback/Comments areas.
- When you leave us a review
- We see the reviews you have left us via Trustpilot our 3rd party provider and we can comment back if we feel the review is inadequate or falsely represented. We will also use the reviews for feedback on how we are performing as a business.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We will never sell user information to any 3rd-party not affiliated with the Business, without your specific and unambiguous consent, except in connection with the sale or merger of the Business or the division responsible for such services provided.
The Business provides banner and other advertising on its web site, from Google and other third parties, that may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information in the course of advertisements being served. If you are concerned about your privacy regarding these advertisements, please refer to Google’s (or other third party) privacy policies.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the relevant links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years of age.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Unit 11A, Capital Business Centre, 22 Carlton Road, Southend Croydon,, London, SRY, CR2 0BS, United Kingdom
If you are unhappy with your purchase, and it is unopened, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for your return along with picture evidence if applicable. Once we have received this information, we will initiate the refund process. We will provide details of how to return your purchase to us via email.
Upon receiving the item, we will inspect the bottle to ensure it has arrived back with us safely and process a refund back to the same payment method used when placing the order.
Once a return has been accepted into our warehouse, they are processed within 7 working days. It may take up to a further 3-5 days for the money to reach your bank account. Should you not receive your refund after the stated time, please contact email@example.com quoting your full name and order number.