PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including: •IP address, •Browser type, •Internet Service Provider, •Referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- When you place an order using the Site, App or Telephone
- This allows us to fulfill the sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. This information is then passed onto our order management system which allows us to correctly pack and ship your order using the requested delivery method.
- When you send a query or other type of enquiry from our service channels
- We handle your data in order to respond to your particular query. We store this information for any future communication.
- When you create an online account
- This allows us to know more information about you and to provide you with a better shopping experience. It also allows you the ability to login and get a single view of all your information such as: Orders, Wishlist’s and On Tap points (our loyalty scheme).
- When you make a purchase as a ‘guest customer’
- This allows us to fulfill a sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. We only record transactional information as you are a guest customer.
- When you process payment of a product or service
- We process your data to prevent fraudulent transactions. Our payment providers are PayPal and Worldpay and we do not see your card data.
- When you consent to receiving marketing activities
- The Business regularly sends out a Newsletter via email (hereinafter “Newsletter”) to all Users (unless they have ‘opted-out’). In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from Drinks On Tap and about the upcoming week’s events or special promotions.
- User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending an email to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will keep you informed and up-to-date with the latest events, offers, promotions and products by email and/or SMS. We may also tailor our marketing content or ask you for feedback to improve your experience.
- When you engage via our social media services
- We use your data to respond to your social queries via Hootsuite and engage on posts you may have liked/commented
- When you enter prize draws and competitions
- We administer any of our competitions to provide a fair opportunity to you. We will only do this based on the consent given at the time of entering. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give the Business permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes.
- When you choose to complete a survey
- We will use this in order to help us make our web site and services better. Any responses we receive from users will be used only to evaluate our web site and services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with any non-employees of Business, except that information provided in the Feedback/Comments areas.
- When you leave us a review
- We see the reviews you have left us via Trustpilot our 3rd party provider and we can comment back if we feel the review is inadequate or falsely represented. We will also use the reviews for feedback on how we are performing as a business.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We will never sell user information to any 3rd-party not affiliated with the Business, without your specific and unambiguous consent, except in connection with the sale or merger of the Business or the division responsible for such services provided.
The Business provides banner and other advertising on its web site, from Google and other third parties, that may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information in the course of advertisements being served. If you are concerned about your privacy regarding these advertisements, please refer to Google’s (or other third party) privacy policies.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the relevant links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years of age.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Unit 11A, Capital Business Centre, 22 Carlton Road, Southend Croydon,, London, SRY, CR2 0BS, United Kingdom